Call now: +48 885 888 994
Our e-mail: email@example.com
Specialization of our company is fighting bedbugs. Our features are: precision, professionalism and experience.
We only use effective and verified pest control products and equipment. We approach each case individually, therefore our actions in removing pests are 100% effective. We operate in Warsaw and in the surrounding area.
We offer our services to individual clients as well as to enterprises. We invite you to cooperation.
We offer effective bed bugs removal and consultations to prevent the return of pests.
BED BUG REMOVAL
PRICE FROM 150 ZŁ
GUARANTEE EVEN FOR 6 MONTHS!
PRICE: 100 ZŁ
FREE WITH BUYING BED BUG REMOVAL
WE PROVIDE A DISCRETION
OUR VEHICLES ARE UNMARKED
WE NEVER REVEAL THE IDENTITY OF OUR CUSTOMERS
OUR PEST CONTROL PRODUCTSARE COMPLETELY SAFE
FOR HUMANS AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS
WE GUARANTEE EFFECTIVENESS DUE TO ACCURACY OF
THE SERVICE AND APPROPRIATE MANAGED INSECTICIDES
What are bed bugs?
This pest gets its name from the fact that it is usually found in close proximity to beds. That’s because bed bugs need the blood of warm-blooded animals to survive.
Adult bugs are red-brown, oval, wingless insects, about 5-7 mm long.
Adults who have not eaten for a while are pale yellow-brown, but after blood drawing they take on a darker, mahogany-brown color.
Female bugs usually produce 2 to 3 eggs a day. They are living few months so one female makes about 250-500 eggs during her lifetime. The eggs are light and measure 1 mm. Eggs are usually layed in cracks, within dark places. Bed bugs can mature in about 1-2 months. They usually feed on their hosts without being noticed. The adults can survive without feeding for months.
Bed bug bites are often mistaken for mosquito bites or bites from other insects, and some people show no reaction at all to bed bug bites. The greater part of humans suffer from mild allergic reaction to bed bug bites (Raised, red welts; burning and itching; bed bug bite rash across a localized area; straight lines of multiple bites).
Sources of bedbugs
Bedbugs are most often transmitted by people. You can find them in hotels (even 5 stars),
hostels, hospitals, public transport, trains, used furniture.
When the bedbugs are already in the apartment, they can move between the rooms or get through
to another flat through small cracks in the walls or under the door.
Signs of bed bugs
What stands for the presence of bedbugs in your home:
- Shed bed bug skins, exoskeletons or shells
- Fecal stains on your mattress and bedding
- Blood stains on your sheets and pajamas
- Bland, sweet smell, reminiscent of the smell of rotting raspberries
How to prepare for bed bug removal?
1. Pack all bed sheets, pillows, pillow cases, blankets, sheets and other items which are located on the beds in the trash bags, close the bags and take them to the bathroom.
2. Vacuum the bed, its crevices and around the bed, the baseboards in the room, wash the floor (this will help you get a better and more effective effect). After vacuuming, replace the vacuum cleaner bag and throw away the old one, closing it tightly in a garbage bag.
3. Remove the mattress from the bed. Adjust the bed in an upright position.
4. Remove the paintings from the walls and leave them in the room leaned on the wall.
5. Move the furniture from the walls about 40 cm.
6. Hide your personal items.
7. In the case of floor panels, dismount the skirting boards.
8. Rug the carpet and stand it far away from the bed.
9. After the procedure, leave the flat for 2 hours. After returning home, air your flat for about an hour.
10. Do not vacuum, sweep or wash the area 20-30 cm from the walls and around the beds for a week!
11. We recommend washing with a regular detergent the dishes intended for preparing meals and eating them.
12. Wash items from trash bags (items which were previously on beds) at 60 degrees.